pre-registration STAR-congress

STAR '99 star99 at chem.vu.nl
Thu Sep 10 06:45:44 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,
The reply form for pre-registration and expression of interest is now ready
for submission. Therefore I repeat the message:
>From August 28 to September 1, 1999, in Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands, a
STAR-congress will be held entitled 'CELLULAR RESPONSES TO OXIDATIVE AND
OSMOTIC STRESS - SENSING, SIGNALLING AND GENE EXPRESSION'.
This congress will be a novel event aiming at bringing together scientists
studying (or interested in) oxidative and osmotic stress responses in
bacteria, yeast, plants and mammals. For further information see our
WWWeb-site:
http://www.chem.vu.nl/STAR99/index.html
Please use the pre-registration form if you wish to receive further
information. We would also very much appreciate if you could disseminate
this information further. Posters containing congress information will be
available on request: star99 at chem.vu.nl.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kindest regards, on behalf of the Organizing committee,
Pim Mager