In situ hybridization and chromosome staining in yeast

[utf-7] Szymon Zi+ARk-tkiewicz szymon at
Tue Dec 14 06:43:20 EST 1999

Please, can anyone enlighten me on this subject?
Mainly, what are the practical differences between hybridization in yeast
and for example human cells+ADs- also what probes are mainly used, and so on. Is
there anything special I should know about it, any hints?

Of course, I understand how it works, but I've never worked with it  - I'm
to prepare a presentation from a publication about chromatid cohesion, and
they used this method.

I'll be very grateful for every answer+ACE-

Szymon Zietkiewicz
(Biotechnology student)

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at