I need some basic information on yeast

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at netcom.ca
Tue Nov 2 11:55:48 EST 1999

<Hoosinwop at aol.com> wrote in message news:7vmjof$d3c at net.bio.net...
> I need to know some basic information of yeast and fermentation.  I could
use
> info involving the different materials yeast ferments on.

Beandean,

The way to find out basic information -- the real thing -- is to carry out
experiments of the "What works? What doesn't work?" variety.

Why don't you take half a dozen or a dozen saucers and put in a little
water, some yeast, and then a variety of things that you think might work:
jam, spaghetti sauce, sugar, coffee, dish detergent...

I'll give you a thought: I betcha doing it this way will get you way better
marks in school than just reporting a bunch of stuff that other people might
tell you.

                                                     -dlj.

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net