dehydrogenase enzymes - yeast

Ewan Gowrie Gowrie at
Tue Nov 2 14:35:14 EST 1999

I am a 16yr old, 6th year high school student and i was wandering if anyone
would be able to tell me what the optimum temperature dehydrogenase enzymes
work at in yeast? Also what concentration of yeast solution, and what
concentration of sugar (glucose) solution alows the dehydrogenase enzymes
to work best.
Send any info on dehydrogenase yeast enzymes to Gowrie at
Thank you

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: