How to do the mutagenesis assay in S.pombe?

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at netcom.ca
Thu Nov 11 22:45:30 EST 1999

Yu Zhu <zhuyu at duke.usask.ca> wrote in message news:80dpgm$t4a at net.bio.net...
> I just start to study the DNA damage repair in S.pombe. In order to
> confirm the phenotype, I need to do the mutagenesis assay. If anyone knows
> how to do this, or use what strain, please let me know.
> Thanks a lot!

Yu,

Take a look at
http://www.protocol-online.net/molbio/Yeast/yeast_genetics.htm .

In general www.google.com is awfully good for stuff like this. It
prioritizes its indexes by the authority of the sites that point to any
particular site. This means they rank people not by their claims but by how
good other people have found their claims to be. Good system.

                                                -dlj.

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net