Meetings and Courses

Singer Instruments yeast at
Fri Oct 1 09:30:54 EST 1999

Dear YeastFolk,

I am constructing a web page with a calendar/planner of ALL yeast
meetings and courses: it will probably span the next three years.

Would organisers please email me have full details including website
URLs or email address. I hope to include local or regional meetings, so
nothing is too small.

Carl Singer

Singer Instruments....a responsibility to science
Somerset TA23 0RE                             yeast at
Tel:+44 1984 640226
Fax:+44 1984 641166

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at