promotor selection vector

Frederik Boernke boernke at
Fri Oct 1 09:31:05 EST 1999

Dear yeasters,

I am looking for a yeast vector which allows the selection of
promoter activity from random DNA fragments. This vector should
comprise the expression of a positiv selectable reportergene
downstream of the fragment insertion site.
Can anybody point me into the right direction?

Frederik Boernke
Corrensstr. 3
06466 Gatersleben
Tel.  039482 -5 321