Yeast problems - candida

MommyChiro mommychiro at
Sun Oct 10 15:07:12 EST 1999

** Note from Moderator: This is off-topic for this group,
** but I'm passing it on. A Web search at places like
** or is probably your best bet.

     I have been having a problem with candida for a long time. I am
vegetarian, I have an excellent diet, I take olive leaf extract, caprylic acid,
and ton aof other suplements and I still have this problem. My biggest problem
is that I have an itchy and dry scalp thats driving me crazy. I also have
problems breathing sometimes. I know that the candida is systemic but I dont
know how to get rid of them. If any one has any information about what I can do
I would greatly appreciate it.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: