Please help me

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at
Mon Oct 18 06:16:21 EST 1999

<FRIDAY82 at> wrote in message news:7ueq5o$c5p at
> I am doing a report on Yeast and i need to know how it eats suger and how
> respirates please send me information or websites to get this iformation.

This is almost certainly right there in the textbook you are using in
school. Right in front of your nose.

If you've read your textbook and it isn't there, then the notes at the end
of the chapter will certainly tell you  where to get it from.

If you want to find it on the web, one way would be to go to a search engine
like Google or Alta Vista and do a search on Pasteur and then on Eduard

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: