yeast electrporation

robert fischer rfischer at
Mon Oct 18 16:27:02 EST 1999

Hello out there,
I am trying to use the Life Tech. electroporator to transform some plant
cDNA libraries into yeast mutants. I am hoping to talk with anyone who
has had success with this about the conditions and things to watch out
for.  For example, do the yeast have to be plated on media containing 1M
sorbitol? If anyone wants to hear the rest of my questions I would
certainly be appreciative!

jyale at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at