EGY191 strain

George G.Tsiamis at
Fri Oct 22 19:31:08 EST 1999

I am trying to set up a two hybrid system in our lab. What I am looking
is some LexA fusion plasmids like pMW101 and pMW103, the activation
domain plasmids pMW102 and pMW104 and also the EGY191 yeast strain.
If anyone could tell me from where I could obtain the above list I would
really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at