Request for inforamtion on yeast respiration.

biosci-request at biosci-request at
Wed Sep 15 13:47:49 EST 1999

I am a 6th year student at Peebles High School, currently reserching
material for my Biology investigation. I am investigating yeast respiration
under various conditions and i would be very gratefull for any information
you may have that would help me. Please send any material, or names of any
books that you think i might find useful to: Louisa_pops at
Thank You

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: