postdoctoral opportunities

Liam Good liam.good at cgr.ki.se
Tue Sep 21 03:03:05 EST 1999

Hello,

We have two postdoctoral oportunities to pursue gene functional analyses in
yeasts and gram positive bacteria.  The possitions are for two years, with
the first year focusing on methods development. We are looking for
individuals who could start soon.  For more information please contact me
by e-mail.

Sincerely,  Liam
Liam Good
Center for Genomics Research, Karolinska Institutet
Doktorsringen 2P, 17177, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel  +46-8-728-6385   Fax  +46-8-32 39 50

Home: Tel +46-8-674-0012
Box 5915, Apt. C7, Valhallavägen 7, 11489 Stockholm

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net