candida albicans

mollyw mollyw at
Wed Sep 22 12:44:43 EST 1999

** Note from Moderator: This is off-topic for this group,
** but I'm passing it on. A Web search at places like
** or is probably your best bet.

I am in Montreal and have been suffering with candida (chronic systemic yeast
overgrowth)for about one year.  Is your address a good way to exchange information
with other people who have my condition?  I would like to know how to find a
physician in the Montreal area who would be willing to treat me.  My family
doctor does not believe in candida so I am seeing a homeopath.  Any information
you could send to me at mollyw at would be appreciated.
Molly Walsh

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: