candida albicans

mollyw mollyw at dsuper.net
Wed Sep 22 12:44:43 EST 1999

**
** Note from Moderator: This is off-topic for this group,
** but I'm passing it on. A Web search at places like
** www.hotbot.com or www.yahoo.com is probably your best bet.
**

Greetings,

I am in Montreal and have been suffering with candida (chronic systemic yeast
overgrowth)for about one year.  Is your address a good way to exchange information
with other people who have my condition?  I would like to know how to find a
physician in the Montreal area who would be willing to treat me.  My family
doctor does not believe in candida so I am seeing a homeopath.  Any information
you could send to me at mollyw at dsuper.net would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Molly Walsh

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net