Vectors to express protein in yeast in non-secretary form.

yiqiang wang yiqiangwang99 at
Sat Apr 15 10:40:41 EST 2000

Good days, everybody:

I have a specific question that needs your help. I want to express a protein
(eg hen egg lysozyme) in yeast. The expressed protein should be in natural
structure in cytoplasm. HEL itself has signal peptide. It is also acceptable
to express it as as a membrane-associated fusion molecule, but the HEL part
must also have natural structure.

If you know any informations about such vectors or other expression system
that fulfill above-mentioned requitement, please kindly help me.

Yiqiang Wang
Department of Internal Medicine
EMRB 540
University of Iowa