posting

Dr.J.Gilleard j.gilleard at vet.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 05:42:58 EST 2000

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>		University of Glasgow
>>
>>		1 Postdoctoral position
>>		1 Technician
>>		1 PhD position.
>>
>>	Three positions are available (each for three years)to study epidermal
(hypodermal)development in C.elegans. The project will identify and
characterise key transcriptional regulators controlling hypodermal
differentiation. We are also studying  hypodermal development in parasitic
nematodes using C.elegans as a heterologous system to study parasite gene
function.

1QH.United Kingdom Telephone 0141 330 5604. email: j.gilleard at vet.gla.ac.uk

>>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>xxx

******

Dr John Gilleard B.V.Sc., Ph.D, M.R.C.V.S
Department of Veterinary Parasitology,
University of Glasgow,
Bearsden Rd.,
Glasgow G61 1QH