Can GFPuv be used in protein localization in yeast?

Finsen jwwang at
Sat Aug 26 03:30:29 EST 2000

I want to use green fluorescent protein (GFP) fusion protein method to
study the subcellular localization of a S. cerevisiae protein. I found
that some researchs used
F64L S65T variant GFP and got good results, and I want to know whether
can be also used in protein localization in yeast.

Ji-Wu Wang
P.O. Box 13
Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry
Chinese Academy of Sciences