Liquid Beta gal assay

Mui Cheng Liang muicheng at
Fri Dec 1 04:01:47 EST 2000

I am currently doing the liquid beta gal assay using ONPG as my substrate.
In the begining, my samples all turn yellow within the first hour, but now
the yellow only start to develop after 2 hours. Anyone experienced the same

Mui Cheng
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: