aro 7 mutant

Richard LightFoot LIGHTFOOT at
Fri Dec 15 09:19:19 EST 2000

I am interested in obtaining a yeast strain which has the aro7 mutation,
but am having difficulty finding one which is not combined with a slew
of other mutations.  The ATCC collection only has multiple mutants which
would complicate our strategy.  Does anyone have or know of a source of
an aro7 single mutant?

dick lightfoot

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at