Yeast Pictures - request from SGD

Laurie Issel-Tarver laurie at
Thu Dec 21 12:31:19 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

SGD has received many requests, especially from teachers, for micrographs
of S. cerevisiae that could be used to illustrate lectures or
presentations.  If anyone has images that they'd be willing to share (make
public), we'd like to make them available on our website.  Also, we'd be
interested in URLs of any web pages that have nice S.cerevisiae images
that we could include as links.

If you have any such micrographs or URLs to share, I'd greatly appreciate
it if you'd email me at laurie at

Thanks for your help,

Laurie Issel-Tarver

 Laurie Issel-Tarver, Ph.D.
 Database Curator
 Saccharomyces Genome Database
 Stanford University Med. Ctr.
 Department of Genetics
 Stanford, CA 94305-5120 USA
 phone: (650)725-8956  fax: (650)723-7016
 e-mail: laurie at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: