Plea for help: The effect of sugars on yeast....

Oli Hire olihire at
Tue Feb 1 04:32:18 EST 2000

I am a 17yr old student from England currently embarking on 'The effect of
different sugars on yeast population growth.' The experiment is not going to
plan and I am finding it hard to obtain any info. Can anyone annswere this
s.o.s ? Thankyou, OLI (olihire at
Get Your Private, Free Email at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at