Plea for help: The effect of sugars on yeast....

David Lloyd-Jones icomm5 at
Wed Feb 2 04:53:48 EST 2000

"Oli Hire" <olihire at> wrote in message
news:878o4d$h1l$1 at
> I am a 17yr old student from England currently embarking on 'The effect of
> different sugars on yeast population growth.' The experiment is not going
> plan and I am finding it hard to obtain any info. Can anyone annswere this
> s.o.s ? Thankyou, OLI (olihire at

It doesn't mater if the experiment isn't going according to plan. Just
report honestly what actually happened.

If everything always went according to plan, you wouldn't ever have to do
experiments, now, would you?

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: