PJ694A in a two hybrid screen

Richard Schneider rschneid at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Sat Feb 26 07:24:10 EST 2000

Hi all.

does anyone know, when your are using PJ694A for a two hybrid, how can I
determine true positiv in the best way further? I did two hybrid  screen
with a good transformation efficiency. After selection on -His omission
plates I got 400 positives clones. I replica plate this to -Ade an I got
several clones with different color and size. Some are red and others be
white to brown. What is now the best way to determin ethe true positives.
One more question, have anyone a very good positiv control plasmid but p53

Thank for answering

Best reguards

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net