Job Announcement - Yeast Physiological Genomics

Barry Bochner bbochner at biolog.com
Mon Jan 17 18:30:03 EST 2000

Scientist Position - Yeast Physiological Genomics

A position as R&D Scientist is available at Biolog, Inc. to head up the
Phenotype MicroArray* Project for Saccharomyces cerevisiae.  We are seeking
a Scientist with postdoctoral experience and a strong knowledge and career
interest in the physiology and genomics of this microorganism.  The Project
involves the development of physiological test batteries to provide a
comprehensive scan of different mutant strains.  This will allow for
functional genomic analysis of genes of interest.  The technology we are
developing is somewhat similar to technology developed by Slonimski and
coworkers (see Yeast [1999] 15:973-986) but employs a more advanced and
automated technology developed by Biolog.  Our company is located in the San
Francisco Bay Area.  We offer a competitive employment package including
benefits and stock options.  The position is available starting February 1,
2000.  If you are interested, please Email your resume to
bbochner at biolog.com.

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net