zhaojun zhaojun at
Sun Jul 23 05:38:33 EST 2000

** Note from the moderator:
** A more informative message is always better!
** For this one, maybe something like:
** "need help with cloning ds-oligo"
** If you have any questions/concerns, always
** feel free to contact the YEAST newsgroup
** moderator: francis at
**                              cheers, bffo

Dear Sir,

    We try to clone a the double stranded Oligos ( with Hind III and XbaI at each end of the Oligo) into pcDNA3 vector, but I don't know whether the Oligos should be phosphated? If yes, would you please provide a detail protocol for phosphorylation using T4 polynucleotide kinase? In addition, what kind of ATP should be used in the reaction?

Zhaojun, MD

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: