new yeast journal

Klinkenberg, Adriaan (ELS) F.Klinkenberg at
Tue Jul 25 03:13:21 EST 2000

** Note from the moderator:
** This message could be percieved (quite easaly :-) as advertizing,
** but this moderator thought that the free benefit to the yeast
** community where high enough to warrent letting this one through.
** If anybody has any concerns about this, please let me know
**                                           francis at

FEMS Yeast Research  -  Call for papers
Chief Editor Lex Scheffers,  lex.scheffers at
FEMS Yeast Research covers yeast research in the broadest sense: from basic
to applied research, from physiology and taxonomy to functional genomics and
industrial applications. Covers yeast and yeast-like organisms.
*	provides pre-publication online access and guaranteed wide
visibility through full set subscriptions and ScienceDirect, CrossRef and
*	all authors in the first year will automatically receive a free
online subscription.

Visit the yeast website for more information and instructions to authors:

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to hear from you,

Adriaan Klinkenberg
Senior Publishing Editor Microbiology
F.Klinkenberg at
FAX: +31-20-485.3375