Gigantic Kefir Yeast Intestinal Colonization Fills Nearly All My

Gianna A. ebusa at ath.forthnet.gr
Tue Jul 25 13:00:31 EST 2000

**
** note from the moderator (and disclamor from me as well as well)
** This person called me, and I suggested they e-mail
** the group as I don't know anything about this individual
** or the problem they present. I should also note (as I usually
** do when such matters are presented on this group) that
** this is off-topic for this group, but I'm passing it on.
** A Web search at places like www.google.com, www.hotbot.com, or
** www.yahoo.com is probably your best bet.
** regards,                        francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
**

Professor Francis Ouellette advised me to address to you.
I would like to apply to institutes or scientists who are busy in vivo
clinical research into patients suffering from intestinal yeast colonization.
Because my colonization is GIGANTIC and from very different yeasts
(than the usual colonizations) and because all my efforts for my cure
have failed, the only solution for me is to be hospitalized for a constant
research on me. I read that scientists would be very interested in such
a case because it could contribute to a "clear out" of the existent
controversies concerning the subject of intestinal yeast colonization.
In case you are interested to my request, please let me know.

Yours sincerely,

John Diakoyiannis

---