Changing Markers

Tiago FLeming tfdeoliv at
Fri Jun 2 09:23:38 EST 2000

My name is Tiago Outeiro.

I have a construct in a pRS306 vector, which as you might know has a URA
marker for selection. It happens that I cannot use this marker for the
purpose of my work, and I would like to know of an easy and fast way for
replacing that marker with a LEU or HIS, without involving cloning.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at