selectable markers for wild type yeast

Ron Lahav ronil at
Sun Jun 4 02:00:55 EST 2000

I am trying to perform some genetic analysis on wild type yeast strains
(diploid) and am looking for plasmids that contain a yeast promoter and
some antibiotic resistance for stable transformants. I understand that
Hygromycin B and Zeocin are some of the antibiotics that are at my
disposal. If anyone could spare an aliqout of such plasmids I would greatly
appreciate it if you could send it to me.
Thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone soon.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: