poly dI-dC

Barbara Hoopes bhoopes at mail.colgate.edu
Mon Jun 12 09:19:58 EST 2000

	Although I don't know how long the polymer is, it is a repeat of
ICICetc.  Whether or not single stranded will do depends on the DNA binding
proteins you are trying to compete.  No pretreatment was required in our
hands (we were using it in TBP bandshifts, where it functions as a specific
competitor, since ICIC looks like TATA in the minor groove).
		Barbara Hoopes

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net