Actin and tubulin antibodies

Marcus Watkins mwatkins at
Wed Jun 21 02:24:03 EST 2000

Hi all

I am hoping to try actin and tubulin immunofluorescent staining in
S.pombe.  I was just wondering if anyone knows of any commercial actin
and tubulin monoclonal antibodies that work well in S.pombe ?

"When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow
bring out the best in ourselves." -- William Arthur Ward

Marcus Watkins
Centre for Applied Cancer Studies/Lions Cancer Institute
University of Western Australia

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: