Novozym supplier

Marcus Watkins mwatkins at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 26 00:30:07 EST 2000

Hi all

I've been trying to track down a supply of Novozym for use in an
immunofluorescent protocol.  But the only company I've been able to find
who did produce it Calbiochem has discontinued its production.  Does
anyone know of an alternative supplier or alternative product I can
use?  Or is using Zymolyase by itself okay ?

Marcus

--
"When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow
bring out the best in ourselves." -- William Arthur Ward

Marcus Watkins
Centre for Applied Cancer Studies/Lions Cancer Institute
University of Western Australia
Australia

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net