source of a two hybrid strain and plasmid

Ivan Ingelbrecht ivinge at
Wed Mar 1 01:19:06 EST 2000

Dear all,

I am preparing for a two-hybrid screen but in switching labs I have lost
the pAS2-1 vector and the strain CG1945. I am currently using pAS2 as
bait vector and strain Y190 but would prefer to use the other set to
reduce background and avoid the use of 3-AT as much as possible. The
pAS2-1 is no longer available from Clontech and the CG1945 strain cannot
be obtained separately. I'd really appreciate it if anybody knows of any
other source of this strain or plasmid.

Thanks in advance!

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at