two-hybrid vector for N-terminal fusions to GAL4-DNA-BD

Barry Young byoung at
Tue May 23 12:22:19 EST 2000

On 23 May 2000 15:47:37 +0100, jean-claude jauniaux
<J.Jauniaux at> wrote:
>Dear all,
>I am looking for a yeast two-hybrid vector which produces N-terminal fusion
>to GAL4 DNA-BD domain, with preferentially TRP1 as selective marker
>Thank you for your help

Not quite, but I was rummaging through my reference list the other day and
stumbled across:

"Vectors for Expressing Proteins at the Amino-Terminus of an Activation Domain
 for Use in the Yeast Twi-Hybrid System"

Brown, M.A. and MacGillivray, R.T. (1997) Analyt.Biochem. 247:451-452

Wrong domain, but it might be of some use to you. You never know, they might
have a  BD equivalent. M.A. Brown's e-mail address is mabrown at

Barry Young
School of Biological Sciences
University of Manchester

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: