retesting interaction

nakada nakada at genox.co.jp
Mon Nov 6 00:46:10 EST 2000

Hello, everyone.

I'm working with yeast-two hybrid system. I have a questin about
retesting interaction between my bait protein and play protein found
in a library. I have done library screeninng and got some clones those
ware supposed to interact with my bait rotein. I tried to confirm those
interactions by cotransformation of the bait and play plasmid,
I could not get any colonies on SD selection medium plates, however.
Dose this occure offen in yeast two hybrid system ? I would greatly
apreciate if
you give me suggestions or comments.

Akiko, NAKADA
Genox Research, Inc.