New Saccharomyces Sequences 11/18/00

SGD Sequences yeast-seq at
Sat Nov 18 20:34:28 EST 2000

====================== New DNA Sequences =======================

SCE297938   AJ297938      981bp    DNA      PLN      13-NOV-2000
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae GLO1 gene for glyoxalase I.
    GLO1 gene; glyoxalase I; lactoyl glutathione lyase; GLO1.

Please note that new sequences take about a week to appear in SGD.  To
obtain any of the yeast GenBank sequences use the NCBI query (Entrez)
e-mail server, query at - send the word help and
instructions will be returned.
  World Wide Web links for sequences:
 NCBI (GenBank):
     EBI (EMBL):