AD fusion Library

chan pickuen pickuen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 05:04:07 EST 2000

Hi,

I am working with the yeast one hybrid system. I have already get 80% of my
reporter strain done. My biggest problem is that I still don't have an AD
fusion library. I have tried to clone it into pGAD424 using commercial
chemical competent cells and electroporate into pPC86 but both have
tremendously fail. I have tried the Hybrizap from Stratagene but the test
insert from the kit has only 3000pfu/ml.

Is there any suggestion?

>From
Chan Pickuen

http://profiles.msn.com.