DNA library for complementation screening in yeast

Kjeld Olesen kol at crc.dk
Thu Oct 12 06:15:13 EST 2000

Hi:

We are looking for plasmid libraries to be used for complementation screening in yeast (S.
cerevisiae). We are especially interested in cDNA libraries from any sort of fungus but genomic
libraries would also be welcomed as would libraries from other sources than fungi.

Thus, if you have such libraries (or know of anybody who has) and are willing to share them with us,
please send me a mail describing the librarie(s)

Regards,
Kjeld Olesen, Ph.D.

Kjeld Olesen, Ph.D.                 Phone:      (+45) 3327 5309
Carlsberg Research Laboratory       Fax:        (+45) 3327 4764
Department of Yeast Breeding        E-mail:     kol at crc.dk
Gamle Carlsberg Vej 10
DK-2500 Copenhagen Valby
D E N M A R K