yeast strain FY250

Jesper Rasmussen skod at
Fri Oct 27 21:15:41 EST 2000

I have strain FY250 mating type alpha and need mating type a.  Does
anyone know where I could purchase this strain?  I tried searching for
it in the Yeast Genetic Stock Center at but had no luck.
However, I think it is a fairly common strain so I must not have been
searching correctly.  Any help would be appreciated.
Kathleen Baker
kb286 at

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at