immobilization of yeast

Gilles Truan Gilles.Truan at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Mon Apr 9 07:06:35 EST 2001

	Hi all,

I am looking for a protocol to immobilize yeast in alginates. I search
through PubMed and found many things (in journal that I have difficulty to
get though) but I feel a bit lost.
Have someone already tried those kinds of experiments? Basically I would
like to know what kind of media should I use, how to include the cells, do
I need to reach a certain OD before doing the gelling?
Could you please answer me both at the newsgroup and at my email address?
mailto:gilles.truan at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Thank you for your help

Gilles Truan

Dr. Gilles Truan                             Tel: (33)1 69 82 31 77 or  31 53
CGM, CNRS                     Voice Mail: (33)1 69 82 43 77
Av de la Terrasse                         Fax: (33)1 69 82 43 77
91198, Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex         Email:truan at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
FRANCE

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net