genotype info

Julia Molitor jmolitor at
Mon Apr 23 12:10:50 EST 2001

I am new in working with yeast, so this question might sound trivial to

 I working with a yeast who s genotype is unkown to me. There is a
designation (S. cerevisiae 2060 411 SGA122), but I couldn t locate it in
ATCC. Are there any databases or other information resources where I
could find the genotype? Has anybody an idea what the different numbers
stand for?

Thanks in advance

Julia Molitor
M. Sc. Biotechnology