Regarding Transformation of yeast.

ferm ferm at
Sun Apr 29 01:34:09 EST 2001

Dear yeast group members,

I need some help regarding the following:
1. Identification, isolation of precurssor amylase gene in Aspergillus niger.

2. Insertion of the amylase gene into Saccharomyces cerevisiae  and also its transformations.

Kindly let me know the useful weblinks and also useful sites where I can get information about this. I am really grateful if you can give me the information regarding the same to my e-mail address hssathish at  or  hscftri at .

Hoping to get a lot of information from all the yeast group members.

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: