Yeast Strains?

Michelle Bausch BAUSCH at
Wed Feb 14 00:34:27 EST 2001

Hello all,

I am looking for a diploid, wild type strain of S. cerevisiae that is sporulation proficient, auxotrophic for TRP and URA, Gal+, heterozygous for the can1 and cyh2 alleles.
And would anyone have a similar diploid strain with the same markers that is either MATa/MATa or MATalpha/MATalpha to be used as a control?
Please contact me if you have one of the above strains, and I will pass on a forwarding address and details for material transfer.
Thanks very much,

Groupe Limagrain Pacific
Research School of Biological Sciences
The Australian National University