Glycerol test

Dusan Popov dusanpopov at
Thu Feb 22 06:37:02 EST 2001

Hi everybody!
I hope this letter will get to the mailing list, because I am not a
member. I am a student and I do my diploma thesis in FML Center in
Freising, München. I desperately need some test to measure the lipolysis
in ADIPOSE tissue in cows. I don´t know what to use! What is the best
test (lipase, free fatty acid or glycerol determination kit) and which
one is the easiest to use on adipose tissue? Can You please send me an
internet adress where I can order some kits, because many people used
Glycerol determination kit from Boehringer-Mannheim GmbH, but I couldn´t
find it in their product catalogue.
Please HELP!
Dusan Popov
Forschungszentrum für Milch
und Lebensmittel
85354 Freising-Weihenstephan
e-mail:dusanpopov at

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: