daniel portal dportal at
Wed Jan 10 23:50:43 EST 2001

Hi there,
My name is Daniel Portal, PhD student in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I'd like to know who sells EMM2 medium, so I can buy it instead of preparing
it myself (I won't use it  many times)
I also would like to know if, after a transformation it is the same to
spread the cells on any vegetative growth medium or EMM2 is imperative or
YES medium can be used instead?
Thanks a lot in advance,

my email is "dportal at"

YEAST bionet newsgroup see: