Yeast growth mediums

Ashley Gray Ashley at
Sat Jan 27 17:21:43 EST 2001

I am presently in my second year of A-level Biology, doing an investigation into the rates of yeast growth in the two mediums, sucrose, and lactose.  If anyone have any predictions of what will happen and why, or know of anywhere or anyone that will know, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Ashley Gray

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at