post doc in redox signaling

Yoder, John yoder at
Wed Jan 31 15:49:41 EST 2001

Post doctoral position is available to investigate the molecular genetics of
plant-plant interactions. We are interested in defining the signaling
pathways that regulate how plants grow in the vicinity of other plants. The
goal of the post doctoral research is to assign biochemical and in vivo
functions to transcripts hypothesized as signal mediators between plants
(Matvienko et al., 2001 Plant J. 25(3) 1-15. More details of our research
can be found at <>.

The successful candidate will have extensive expertise in molecular biology,
yeast genetics and/or biochemistry. Experience in bioinformatics highly
preferred. Two year appointment with salary commensurate with
qualifications. Applicants should send a letter of interest, C.V., and a
list of references (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses):

John I. Yoder, Prof.
Department of Vegetable Crops
University of California, Davis
Davis, CA.  95616