Calcofluor white

isabelle.f at isabelle.f at
Fri Jul 20 06:48:20 EST 2001

For our plates, we always used Calcofluor white from Sigma F-3367, but
this product is not available anymore.
We had once tried F-3543, but this product did not work in our hands,
since it was not water-soluble. Does anyone know another  receipe for
preparation of calcofluor white containing plates or have addresses of
other suppliers.
Thank you very much.

Neu: sunrise hat jetzt noch günstigere Surfpreise!
Sofort profitieren!

YEAST bionet newsgroup see:
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at
YEAST on the WWW: