Micromanipulators

Brad Nicholson nicho036 at mc.duke.edu
Fri Jul 20 14:31:46 EST 2001

Hello All,

Our lab has an ancient microscope with a Lawrence Precision Machine
manipulator attached.  It works well enough, but recently we purchased a
Zeiss Axiolab with a Del-Tron micromanipulator.  The Del-tron manipulator
can't move in the X-axis and seems to be much more clunky than the LPM
manipulator.

Does anyone know if Lawrence Precision Machine is still in business and do
they still make micromanipulators?  I tried the phone number on sticker and
was answered by a fax machine.  Also, a cursory net search didn't give any
hits.

Regards,
Brad
--