Yeast Laboratories Page

Anand Sethuraman anand at genome.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:54:22 EST 2001

Dear Yeast Colleague,

	SGD is writing to let you know that the Yeast Laboratories
Page has been given a brand new look. This page, listing laboratories
working on yeast around the world, now displays contact information,
links to web pages, gene names and keywords as provided by yeast
Principal Investigators.  The new search function in our Yeast
Laboratories Page now allows convenient querying of the list based on
several topics.  We hope that the new page will assist in promoting
the work of Yeast Colleagues, such as yourself.

	The new additions to our Yeast Laboratories Page has
necessitated some changes to the Colleague Submission/Update Form.
All Yeast Colleagues are invited to update their colleague information
in SGD using the Colleague Submission/Update Form.  The Colleague
Submission/Update Form is available at the following URL:

http://genome-www4.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/SGD/colleague/colleagueSearch

	When you fill out this form, please try to provide as much
information as possible.  Please be sure to include the URLs of your
labortory home page, research summary page or any other web page(s)
related to your research.  If you are a Principal Investigator, please
make sure that you list at least one person (could be a student,
post-doc or technician from your laboratory) in the
'Associate/Collaborators' field.  The 'Associate/Collaborators' field
is seen right below the 'Web Pages' field in the Colleague
Submission/Update Form.  If you do not list any names in the
'Associate/Collaborators' field, our script will be unable to identify
you as a Principal Investigator and omits you from the Yeast
Laboratories Page.

        Once you update your colleague information and submit it
online, your request will be promptly reviewed by one of the curators
at SGD.  Feel free to visit the new Yeast Laboratories Page at:

http://genome-www4.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/SGD/colleague/yeastLabs/yeastLabs.pl

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
e-mail us at: yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Anand

Anand Sethuraman Ph. D., Scientific Curator
Saccharomyces Genome Database
Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA 94305-5120